Strawberries rinsed, dried and hulled 4 oz.
Yoghurt 2 tbsp.
Orange cut into small pieces 1
Cucumber diced 3 oz.
Raspberry vinegar 1 tbsp.
Ripe avocados 2
Lamb’s lettuce, watercress and mint sprigs to garnish
- Blend the strawberries and yogurt in a food processor.
- Mix the orange, cucumber, crushed cardamom and vinegar.
- Halve the avocados and remove the stones. Arrange the halves on serving plates and surround with lamb’s lettuce and watercress.
- Fill the avocados with orange mixture. Spoon on a little of the strawberry dressing and garnish with the mint sprigs. Serve the rest of the dressing separately.
- Planning a Healthy DietIn Healthy Lifestyle
- Vegetable LasagneIn Recipes
- Linguine with Peas and TunaIn Recipes
- Farfalle with Broccoli and NutsIn Recipes
Leave a Reply