Cooked chickpeas 8 oz.
Ground cumin 1/2 tsp.
Clove garlic, peeled and crushed 1
Olive oil 2 tbsp.
Lemon juice 2 tbsp.
Low-fat fromage frais 4 oz.
Freshly ground black pepper
Wholemeal baton loaf 8 slices
Rashers unsmoked back bacon, trimmed of fat 2
grilled and finely chopped
Bufion mushrooms, wiped and chopped 1
Toasted sesame seeds 1 tbsp.
Sprigs of watercress to garnish
- Blend the chickpeas, cumin, garlic, oil, lemon juice and fromage frais in a food processor, or pass through a food mill. Season the hummous with pepper.
- Toast the slices of bread lightly on both sides and spread them with the hummous. Top each slice with some bacon and mushrooms, and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Garnish with the watercress and serve.
- Planning a Healthy DietIn Healthy Lifestyle
- Vegetable LasagneIn Recipes
- Linguine with Peas and TunaIn Recipes
- Farfalle with Broccoli and NutsIn Recipes
Leave a Reply