Olive oil 2 tsp.
Shin of beef with bone and jat removed cut into large cubes, 1 lb
Clove, garlic, peeled and sliced 1
Dried marjoram 1 tsp.
Bay leaf 1
Low-fat fromage frais 8 oz.
Mixed peppercorns, crushed 1 tsp.
Fresh coriander leavesto garnish
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and brown the meat in it on all sides over a high heat. Put the meat in a small ovenproof casserole.
- Stir in garlic, marjoram and bay leaf. Cover with a lid and cook in the heated oven for 1 hour and 45 minutes. Stir once or twice.
- Turn the meat in a shallow dish. Leave to cool and refrigerate for 2 hours. Remove fat from the top and discard membranes. Blend the meat and cooking juices in a food processor until smooth or mince very finely.
- Add fromage frais and blend again. Spoon the mixture into dishes, sprinkle the crushed peppercorns on top and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Garnish with coriander.
- Planning a Healthy DietIn Healthy Lifestyle
- Vegetable LasagneIn Recipes
- Linguine with Peas and TunaIn Recipes
- Farfalle with Broccoli and NutsIn Recipes
Leave a Reply