Butter 7 tbsp or 100g
Granulated sugar ¼ cup or 50g
Brown sugar ¼ cup or 50g
All-purpose flour 1 cup or 120 g
Salt ½ tsp or 3g
Baking powder 2 tsp or 9g
Cinnamon or cardamom powder ½ tsp or 3g
Milk ¾ cup or 200 ml
Vanilla ice cream As required
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Peel the peaches and slice them evenly.
- Transfer the sliced peaches in a pan sprinkle granulated and brown sugar over them. Heat them on low-medium flame. Cook for few minutes until sugars dissolve. Turn the heat off.
- Brush the baking dish with melted butter.
- In a large bowl put flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and cinnamon or cardamom powder. Mix these ingredients.
- Add milk to these ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer this batter into baking dish and spread it evenly without getting mixed with butter.
- Transfer the peaches with syrup into baking dish and don’t forget to spread them.
- Put this baking tray in oven at 190°C for 40 minutes.
- Turn the oven off when cobbler turns golden brown.
- Top it with vanilla ice-cream to make it more delicious.
- Planning a Healthy DietIn Healthy Lifestyle
- Vegetable LasagneIn Recipes
- Linguine with Peas and TunaIn Recipes
- Farfalle with Broccoli and NutsIn Recipes